Day Thirteen: Unlucky

*I spaced and forgot to upload my poem yesterday! I swear I wrote this yesterday!! *


Friday the 13th and being unlucky. Once in a while the stars will align and I will have an extraordinarily lucky day. Today was uneventful but I started thinking about all my lucky days (can count them on two hands) and they are pretty memorable and sometimes I get overwhelmed just thinking about HOW lucky I was on this days. So here's a poem, not about my lucky days but the unlucky ones (I already spend a lot of time on the lucky ones):

Note: I tried to use the numbers from the date 6= Friday, 4=April, 1,3, 212 (i was not going to write a 20 word line)... very loosely. Hopefully it works


Unlucky

Thoughts spent under the spell of
"what if" it happens

today

but reclusive hearts
seldom catch
a
seductive force.

Comments